Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ - Trade MY 19” Gemini for 20” induction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I will be taking delivery of my MY between Feb 15- March 15. I just purchased 19” Gemini with winter tires from Tesla website.

I’m looking to see if anyone will be taking delivery of their MY around the same time and looking to trade with their 20” inductions. I will provide the OEM Gemini’s wheels with tires and TPMS sensors and looking for OEM 20” inductions with tires and TPMS sensors as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

PS- I originally posted seeking to purchase inductions but after deciding to keep geminis for winter, I will now have geminis to trade. Thanks.

I don't have anything to trade you but just some advice now that I have gone through almost 2 winters on Geminis. They are really great for potholes/ all the other stuff you encounter in north West jersey where I live. I would strongly recommend getting a good winter tire set up on 19s and get nicer wheels for the summer. Based off what I've seen any nicer wheels like inductions will take a huge beating around here.

I don't have anything to trade you but just some advice now that I have gone through almost 2 winters on Geminis. They are really great for potholes/ all the other stuff you encounter in north West jersey where I live. I would strongly recommend getting a good winter tire set up on 19s and get nicer wheels for the summer. Based off what I've seen any nicer wheels like inductions will take a huge beating around here.
Thanks for the reply and advice! For sure. Currently for my winters here in NJ I have 19” geminis with winter tires. These are on order and will be be used only for winter.

Stock, my car will be coming with 19” geminis with all seasons(so I’ll have a winter set and “summer” set). I was looking to swap these out for inductions and use those for spring, summer, fall. I like the look and you are right on the potholes here in NJ. Ugh. In either case I might consider keeping the geminis with all seasons after I take delivery. I like the inductions for the sporty look first but chose the geminis for its range and comfort as top two and looks third.

Thanks for the advice!!

If your curious I ended up going with 19 inch t sports lines for the warmer weather. I was torn on then or the 20 inductions for a while but decided the look of the t sports lines was good enough for me and I like having the additional range. I don't think range is a huge issue for me but on longer trips having the extra 10-12 miles is nice but not usually necessary.

Reactions: Billmister
If your curious I ended up going with 19 inch t sports lines for the warmer weather. I was torn on then or the 20 inductions for a while but decided the look of the t sports lines was good enough for me and I like having the additional range. I don't think range is a huge issue for me but on longer trips having the extra 10-12 miles is nice but not usually necessary.
I appreciate your comment. In fact I have been looking into the TSportline for the past week and like the 20” wheel/tire set. I’m not too sold on Tsportline as a company as I hear a lot of times they don’t respond to their customers and the prices they charge are similar to OEM. Looks like Tesla will be installing my purchased Tesla 19” Gemini with winter tire package prior to delivery and place my all season geminis in the trunk. They will have zero miles on them. I’d have about 3.5 months to decide what one going to do about warmer weather set. Wish Tsportline was local. Would love to see pics of your setup. Im sure 19” wheels are comfy!

On another note I see Gemini wheels with white model Y and they look good too. Idk. This choice has me spending too much time on this lol

PXL_20210808_145356788.MP.jpg
these were my 19 inch tsportlines. If your curious how they looked.

• Helpful
Reactions: 907XCP
Rh
View attachment 760174 these were my 19 inch tsportlines. If your curious how they looked.
They look amazing to say the least!

Mods you can close this thread. After long thinking, I decided to keep the Gemini. I remember why I made the choice of selecting Gemini to begin with and after looking at more videos/pictures of white mode Y with Gemini I’m loving it more and more. I ordered Gemini winter package from Tesla and will use them without covers for the winter and use the hubs on my all season package.

Thank you everyone for your support.