TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

no.70 2012 Signature Red (rare) P85 with XPEL, extras $47k

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by BrendanC, Dec 5, 2016.

1. BrendanC

BrendanC Member

SIGNATURE Red (rare) Model S P85, ext warranty, tons of extras, excelent condition, 83k miles $55k -

I purchased this car on this forum a year ago. Above is the previous for sale link. The P85 is an amazing ride, and this one was meticulously maintained by the previous owner since day 1. I've done my absolute best to keep this car in pristine shape. This is without a doubt the best color and because the whole vehicle has been wrapped in XPEL protective film, the car always "shines" more than the other tesla's at the supercharger. It simply looks remarkable and everyone thinks this is a brand new car when they check it out. Virtually nothing is different except I put on about 15k miles, powder coated the rims again(gloss black), recently bought tires, paid the registration(not due until 9/2017). The on board master charger was also replaced at 89k miles.

226 miles at 90% charge, I haven't charged it to 100% as I haven't taken it on any long trips. This car has free use of superchargers.

This car is still under the extended warranty until 100k, it currently has 98,400 miles and I wanted to pass it along so someone could take it in to Tesla if they wanted. It is getting it's annual service on Wednesday this week. It also has the 8 year unlimited mile motor and battery pack warranty.

Why am I selling: I REALLY don't want to sell this car, but being 31 and still having a lot of property investments I would like to make, this car was perhaps too much too soon. That being said I don't mind keeping it :)

Attached Files:

2. Att1cus

Att1cus Member

Sweet car, very tempting..

3. Cristina

Cristina New Member

Hi Brendan, I'd like to get more information about the car and possibly see it, I'm in greater Seattle area. It looks like you're in CA.

4. Mickie

Mickie Member

Bump for a beaut!

5. BrendanC

BrendanC Member

Thanks Mickie, she sure is a head turner ;). I'll send you a pm Cristina.

6. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

Original battery?

7. BrendanC

BrendanC Member

The battery was replaced at 29k with a second gen 120kw supercharger capable battery. It has held up superbly and still holds 226 miles when charged to 90%, which is the same as when I got I got it. It will fluctuate a bit from time to time, but that's all.

8. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

Wow...great deal

9. TigTigGal0324

TigTigGal0324 Member

Very interested. What part of CA are you in?

10. p85lover/owner

I remember seeing the original ad on TMC when you bought it he spent a lot of time on the pictures and it was really a nice car. I am interested in the car if it is still available.

11. Nismode

Nismode Member

Is your price flexible? Signature series, yes, but that's one of the higher mileage cars I've seen for sale here.

12. BrendanC

BrendanC Member

Thanks, responded to some private messages. Almost sold it, but still for sale. Price lowered to 46k.

13. BrendanC

BrendanC Member

14. Nismode

Nismode Member

Can you give details on the mobileye collisions avoidance system, and the parking sensors and how they work?

15. Greengolfer

Greengolfer Member

Have not seen any posts recently. Is the car still available?

16. BrendanC

BrendanC Member

Yes, the car is currently still available. About 100k miles now!!! Still looks brand new.

If you are interested in the mobileye collision avoidance system I recommend doing a little research.