Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Ability To Comment On Media Articles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is it that media outlets like Bloomberg and Yahoo Finance don’t allow people to comment on their articles? It’s annoying that there’s no avenue to refute these ignorant points of view and we as media consumers basically have to accept their drivel as truth. I’m always looking for the latest Tesla news but the blatant “full disclosure I’m a Tesla-short” articles, I want to just mute/ignore them altogether. I bet they are scared shitless for the retaliation they would get (like how that one guy got roasted for a glowing positive review of the Model 3, but on the opposite side of the fence).

Why is it that media outlets like Bloomberg and Yahoo Finance don’t allow people to comment on their articles? It’s annoying that there’s no avenue to refute these ignorant points of view and we as media consumers basically have to accept their drivel as truth. I’m always looking for the latest Tesla news but the blatant “full disclosure I’m a Tesla-short” articles, I want to just mute/ignore them altogether. I bet they are scared shitless for the retaliation they would get (like how that one guy got roasted for a glowing positive review of the Model 3, but on the opposite side of the fence).
Isn't it obvious? They don't want anyone to refute their articles. They want people to believe their BS and any response that challenges their garbage with facts is contrary to their mission.

Dan

Watch the latest "Now You Know-Tesla Short Squeeze-In Depth" from Zac and Jesse about how cheap it is for big oil to churn up all this FUD about Tesla. Tesla owners on this and other forums and YouTube are guilty too with sensational click-bait posts and thumbnails trying to make money on YouTube. There's a YouTuber in my area named duf who put out a thumbnail saying "My Electric Bill Went Up 50% ????" with the accompanying text; " What the Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus cost me to charge the first month". At 6:30 minutes into the 13+ clip you found out Teslafi showed $28 in home charging cost. It wasn't until 11:30 minutes into the video that you found out more people had moved into his house, a longer running pool pump was installed, a resident wanted the house cooler and the weather was getting warmer from April to May. now this is all from a new owner who likes his car. Believe me prospective buyers find all these posts and clips and if they don't watch them all the way through they get turned off.

Reactions: Hkbruin
"Refuting these ignorant points of view" in the comments section is pointless. The writers of these stories aren't going to read them, and if they do, they won't care or ignore the facts presented. Like said above, comment sections always devolve into noise. You should just skip them altogether, you'll have much more time to devote to other better things and be a happier person.

xkcd: Duty Calls
duty_calls.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: srs5694 and Hkbruin

Thanks OK.
Here - with the fellow true believers..you can share and feel important.

Yes - you are have a meaningful life.