Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Auto Calendar Pop-Upon Entry?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I don’t think that icon is there any longer.

Ski
I looked for that setting today and couldn't find it either. The updated owner's manual doesn't mention the ability to configure when the calendar appears, so I guess that feature has been removed. I do like how the calendar viewer is now integrated with the phone and contacts.

I liked it when I commuted every day, but now most of my driving is not work related so the calendar was annoying - and my wife always complained about it.
Obviously it would be better if it were configurable - even better if it was by driver profile.

I liked it when I commuted every day, but now most of my driving is not work related so the calendar was annoying - and my wife always complained about it.
Obviously it would be better if it were configurable - even better if it was by driver profile.
I see your point. In lieu Elon should give us a slider to activate or turn that function on/off.

Ski

My appointments came up automatically when I used my key card, but not while using my phone as a key. I’m not sure why. Try using your key card to see if they come up.
How does the keycard alter what happens? As long as BT is working properly and you're synced it should work. I will say I deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled it and it popped up the first time I got in the car after, but hasn't popped up since then. Idk why but this is crazy irritating to me, surely there is no way they deleted this function so really this has to be a bug with the new update.

Reactions: Mercedes fan
I've been noticing the same problem in my car since the update. I'm chatting with a service technician now and he is telling me that unless you have an address included in the notification, you will no longer get the automatic updates when you first get in your car. How stupid is that? He confirmed that this is a new feature for Version 11. He is recording my comments for the software team I guess. What a joke!

Reactions: Mercedes fan
I've been noticing the same problem in my car since the update. I'm chatting with a service technician now and he is telling me that unless you have an address included in the notification, you will no longer get the automatic updates when you first get in your car. How stupid is that? He confirmed that this is a new feature for Version 11. He is recording my comments for the software team I guess. What a joke!
So the calendar will auto pop up when I get in my car if I add an address to any event for that day?