Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No badging on 2021 Model Y LR brake calipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of a 160XXX VIN 2021 Model Y LR last week. It has the 20" induction wheels on it. I noticed that the front and rear brake calipers are unpainted and the front caliper does not have the typical 'TESLA' badge on it. My previous 2018 Model 3 LR and my wife's 2020 Model S LR both had these calipers painted a gray color with black 'TESLA' badging. Is this somethings that's just missed on mine and worth reaching out to service for, or are all the new LRs coming out with unbadged/unpainted calipers?

Yep, I'm aware of the MYP red calipers. I was under impression that the LRs at least came with standard gray paint and black Tesla badging based on my experience with the M3 and MS. I guess they changed that in the recent years.

Yep, I'm aware of the MYP red calipers. I was under impression that the LRs at least came with standard gray paint and black Tesla badging based on my experience with the M3 and MS. I guess they changed that in the recent years.
Nope...easy to add though (couldn’t find a more accurate replica when I last looked but don’t mind my outcome)...

Attachments

• D4030574-25E2-4900-B77E-F7849CFFD63B.jpeg
    D4030574-25E2-4900-B77E-F7849CFFD63B.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 761