Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Bioweapon Defense Mode in 3/Y - HEPA Filter

bpon89

Jul 21, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
So with all the COVID-19 and California wildfires, a friend with a model X asked me if my Y had the Bioweapon Defense Mode? I was like, bioweapon what? I guess it doesn't come in the 3/Y but you can just use a HEPA filter. Just thought it was an interesting name for it and wanted to share. I see a few options for a HEPA filter online below, anyone change theirs out?

HEPA Filter:
https://www.amazon.com/XTechnor-Filter-Activated-Conditional-Replacement/dp/B085HX67ZX

Tesla Model 3/Y HEPA Cabin Air Filter Replacement (Set of 2)

Articles:
Putting the Tesla HEPA Filter and Bioweapon Defense Mode to the Test

JasJ

Jan 26, 2017
Houston, TX
plus it is 10x the size of a normal cabin filter.

HEPA-filter.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC