Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Calendar Access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spokey

Aug 8, 2020
Flagtown
I've only tried looking at my phone calendar a couple times and it has worked.

But a couple days ago, I got the message something to the effect that I need to allow access. I checked the phone and it already allows it to the app (see screenshot). I don't know when this started but I'm on 2020.48.10. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20201208-150320-2.png

Did you check the car itself? Under bluetooth you should see your phone listed. I believe there are some options there. I recently deleted the app from my phone(s) deliberately and re-installed one phone app. The car did not delete the phone, but the calendar and the contacts were not updating. Had to delete the phone and re-pair via bluetooth to get them working again.

Did you check the car itself? Under bluetooth you should see your phone listed. I believe there are some options there. I recently deleted the app from my phone(s) deliberately and re-installed one phone app. The car did not delete the phone, but the calendar and the contacts were not updating. Had to delete the phone and re-pair via bluetooth to get them working again.

I didn't see anything specific to calendar, but did toggle everything there off then on. I did a forget and re-pair. That didn't help either. Might try re-installing the app again although that means I have to dig out my card key.

The message indicates it is a phone issue (below message from MY). Of course you know these tech gadgets are always pointing the finger somewhere else, so who knows.

PXL_20201209_003634453.jpg