Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No CC, no Lane markings, not Speed limits, headlights funky

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm NOT sure when it started (last night have a touchless carwash, or overnight (I believe overnight)), but when I came out to the car this AM around 8:00am, my headlights came on (bright sunny day) and I have no displayed lane markings, no Cruse control or autopilot stuff on the display

I have parked the car and done the foot on the brake, 2 button reboot twice, but with no luck. 350 mile drive tomorrow, and would dearly love to have my car working correctly

Any ideas? Do a deep reset?
im on 16.2

No this is a known bug. Several threads on it. Search for Autopilot not working. People also noticed headlights always on, wiper issues. Might be an issue with Sentry Mode. Turning it off, pulling your device, the turning your car off has cleared it for some people at least. My husband had it happen on 2019.16.2 on his HW 2 MS (so no usb drive) and he turned off Sentry based on what others had said worked. Believe his car was shut down before going into store. He was able to reinable Sentry and everything was fine using TACC on the way home. For more check out the other threads, seen them under both the Model 3 and MS forum since we have both cars. I have 2019.16.2 and use the USB connection for Sentry but so far haven't had any issues with my car. Go figure. People on the forum thought it has something to do with Sentry.

OK, even MORE data on this - I've had TeslaFi off altogether for a few weeks, and it happened again. If I pull the thumbdrive for the dashcam/Sentry, a few minutes later, I get everything back. The thumb drive wasn't even CLOSE to full (I have a 256 gig) - it was maybe close to 32K (I'm wondering if there was an issue with the formatting)