Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No cellular service?

RYCO

May 29, 2016
Gilbert AZ
I have none. I have a line through my bars that show my signal strength. No music, internet or connection to my car via the app. Anyone else having this issue? I'm in Gilbert Az. S90D 2016. I have reset several times, with the brake pushed, with out the break, both screens at the same time, one at a time. Nothing. Now that I'm home or has connected to my wifi and I have access via the app. So it's just the 4g service or what ever I have.

cybergates

Feb 14, 2017
So Cal
In LA mine was out starting about 6pm. At about 8pm I was driving and it suddenly started working again. During the time of the outage, my AT&T phone was working fine for data and voice, so it doesn't sound like the AT&T network was the issue.

several of us at work were having verizon problems with sending texts earlier over LTE data (imessage but not SMS) - I think it might be a verizon problem but couldn't find any info

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC