Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No charge completed notification on the phone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received charging started and charged completed notifications for my Model X.

In the Tesla App, under notifications, you just need check which charging notifications you wish to be notified.

Hmm..I do have the charging complete notification set in the app that's how I get Model S notifications.
Also, supercharging notifications are supposed to be automatic. On my recent road trip I got some supercharging notifications and not others. Like we drove on Thursday for 13 hours and I have a 7:27pm and a 3:00am notification but not any from the supercharging stops we made in between.

Last edited:
Hmm..I do have the charging complete notification set in the app that's how I get Model S notifications.
Also, supercharging notifications are supposed to be automatic. On my recent road trip I got some supercharging notifications and not others. Like we drove on Thursday for 13 hours and I have a 7:27pm and a 3:00am notification but not any from the supercharging stops we made in between.
Sounds like a two car bug. You can try the support feedback but they were less than helpful for me. They responded but seemed not to be able to do anything. Then miraculously months later my problem was fixed in an update, but never announced.