TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

No charge completed notification on the phone

Discussion in 'Model X: Battery & Charging' started by xkwizit, Jul 10, 2016.

1. xkwizit

xkwizit Member

My Model S gives a charge completed notification but my Model X doesn't. There aren't separate settings on the Tesla app either. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. NS_NH

NS_NH New Member

I received charging started and charged completed notifications for my Model X.

In the Tesla App, under notifications, you just need check which charging notifications you wish to be notified.

3. xkwizit

xkwizit Member

#3 xkwizit, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Hmm..I do have the charging complete notification set in the app that's how I get Model S notifications.
    Also, supercharging notifications are supposed to be automatic. On my recent road trip I got some supercharging notifications and not others. Like we drove on Thursday for 13 hours and I have a 7:27pm and a 3:00am notification but not any from the supercharging stops we made in between.

4. NS_NH

NS_NH New Member

I've received the charging notifications from home charging.

I've not used the supercharge yet so I cannot comment on that.

5. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Sounds like a two car bug. You can try the support feedback but they were less than helpful for me. They responded but seemed not to be able to do anything. Then miraculously months later my problem was fixed in an update, but never announced.