Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No charging stations on map while navigating to a destination

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, on my way home after visiting the grandkids and noticed there are no charging stations on the map except the one I was told to stop and charge. I upgraded to mu2 on my 2013 ms. Prior to that the Nav system would show me all charging stations in my area and then some. Now they are nowhere to be found on the Nav screen or on the app. What is going on or am I missing something that I have to turn on in the Nav system.
Thanks

You now have to call them up through a menu. Touch the screen and you will see three circle icons in the lower right. Tap the lightening bolt and all charging stations will appear.
+1^
Completely correct, honestly I thought that was very obvious, when I got the car I was like what's this button do on everything and I learned all the fun things the car does. 🤷‍♂️

Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don’t. Haven’t figured out the pattern. They used to show up all the time, regardless of zoom level.
Yeah I noticed it on my last trip last month. On the overall trip view, all the other superchargers disappeared. But if I zoom in and start moving the map around I could see them again. It will also show them when I drive pass them on the trip. I didn't think about pressing the lightning icon... didn't have to do that before because it was always pressed in I thought.

Press the Supercharger Display icon on the bottom right side of the console screen. It is the third icon down, looks like a lightning bolt in a circle. If you don't see the icons, touch the map once to display them.
1640564236977.png

You have the older version. v11 moved it.
If you are talking to me, the photo is from the web. I have the latest version offered on my June 2020 build car, and it is in the same place, only I have a portrait screen, and not the landscape screen shown. Anyway, if you tap the screen, the icon should be on your map to enable display of superchargers. Where is it now on the 2021?

If you are talking to me, the photo is from the web. I have the latest version offered on my June 2020 build car, and it is in the same place, only I have a portrait screen, and not the landscape screen shown. Anyway, if you tap the screen, the icon should be on your map to enable display of superchargers. Where is it now on the 2021?
chargers are now in the Navigation menu along with home, work etc, and of course waypoints ;)