Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Colorado places will do alignment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla hit 42K miles and I got new tires. All places I call say that they can't do alignment on a Model 3. They say that in their regular meetings, they decided not to. But, much info says an independent shop should easily do the alignment. Strange. Has anyone found a shop besides the SC that can do the alignment?

Reactions: CO_MY
I went to stans alignment in Aurora to do my Model S. Most independent shops will do it but places like Firestone and other chains I found wont do it. I've seen a couple other people go to some other shops to get theirs done but I've taken my ICE cars to Stan's for years because they will do custom alignment specs for race cars and they are low car friendly with their alignment racks.

Reactions: cstork and Rocky_H
Not sure why these shops are telling you no, maybe they don’t like money? I’ve had my Model 3 aligned at Firestones in the Springs and here in Las Vegas. There were a couple that looked at me sideways but they look like they huffed paint sooooo...

Just make sure when they lift the car they use the proper jack pads/pucks as these cars don’t have pinch welds for lifting