Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Credit for Model S owner on Model 3 Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a similar problem. I'm not getting credit for a second owned Model S. They are just ignoring me at this point. Pretty bad way to treat someone who bought 2 Model S cars and ordered 2 Model 3s. My thread is here Anyone Order 2 Model 3s?

Maybe you are seeing your second order only on your Tesla account? Does it show both Model 3 reservations orders or just one? Maybe the multiple reservations is throwing off the estimate they are providing. My understanding is current owners only get priority on their first Model 3 reservation.

Taxes, I really want the smaller battery pack in 2017 for taxes.
I really don't think that we'll see any of the smaller battery packs being delivered this year. I'd plan on it not happening, as there have been numerous threads about people going with the larger battery pack just to ensure that they can get it in 2017.

Of course this is only speculation, but that 300+ mile range is very tempting for many.

I have the same issue. Model S owner since early 2013. Model 3 ordered (not at the very first), but was assured that still as an existing Tesla owner I would be placed in the que with other owners ahead of general orders. My estimated delivery is Summer/Fall 2018. I have called Tesla CS, which says it will be fixed. After 2 months it still has not changed. But, I still have faith!!

Help please. I own a Model S (18 months) and ordered a Model 3 on day 1. Unfortunately I didn't use the same email address when I ordered the Model 3 (home vs work email). I noticed my Model 3 order wasn't showing up in my account so I contacted them about 4 months ago to get fixed, they quickly fixed it and I thought all is good, both cars show up on my account.

Come launch day, I look at the delivery estimator and find that my delivery is estimated to be a month later from a freind of mines, who bought on day one also but doesn't own a Tesla. I have called Tesla 3 times in the last month talking to three different people who all say they will fix and get back to me. None of them have gotten back to me other than an email while on the phone with their contact info, no response to emails, no updates and nobody answering their phones or voice mails.

What can I do to get this fixed?

Thank You:)
Keep trying is what you can do - or escalate to the executive team at that new email they posted. Tesla is quite disorganized internally and weird stuff has happened to me - like having three separate model 3 reservations temporarily show up in my account instead of only two, etc.

Model 3 reservation holder here... placed dec 2016.
I purchased an entire Model X last week, part of my decision making was that I would get bumped up on my model 3 date. (helping me get a larger tax refund hopefully) I have both of the cars on my email showing in my account, but I still haven't been bumped up in line yet, the dates are still the same as they were before I bought the X. :(