Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Cupholders for front seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking at 2015 MS 90d and 85d. Most I see listed show two cupholders directly in front of the armrests between the front seats. But some appear to show no cupholders in those positions (or anywhere else, because I can see the yacht floor). Were cupholders in 2015 an option and how were they listed on the build sheet?

I'm looking at 2015 MS 90d and 85d. Most I see listed show two cupholders directly in front of the armrests between the front seats. But some appear to show no cupholders in those positions (or anywhere else, because I can see the yacht floor). Were cupholders in 2015 an option and how were they listed on the build sheet?

The center arm rests slide back to reveal the cup holders.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
MS_cupholders.jpeg

Well, although I feel like an idiot, I am relieved to hear that they all have cupholders as imperfect as they may be. Thanks for the quick answer.
They are almost useless in the armrest location, but you can retrofit a center console that is almost the same as what is installed in the refresh cars. I had Tesla install the console and it makes road trips much more bearable. I also retrofitted a power outlet for the rear seat which is also missing on the pre-facelift cars.

12-volt outlet for rear seat on pre-facelift MS