Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No data connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this morning on my drive to woFacebook k my model x had zero internet connectivity for the whole trip. Anyone else had a similar problem? Curious if it's a problem with a few or all Tesla's/Model X' in HK or if it's just mine...

I actually have no GPS and after reboot and factory reset, I am now in San Jose according to the maps. Friends told me it will come back in 1 or 2 days, let's see.

San Jose? It may be a glitch with the "Star Trek Transporter" update sent to your car by mistake. If it happens again, maybe swing by Fremont for a tour of the factory. It's just north of San Jose.

San Jose? It may be a glitch with the "Star Trek Transporter" update sent to your car by mistake. If it happens again, maybe swing by Fremont for a tour of the factory. It's just north of San Jose.
Thanks for the invitation, I will certainly do it if I can "transport" this way... May be it is something Elon is working on top of th Hyperloop. Anyway, it go back to normal after 100km and GPS reset according to the support.