Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Date of Manufacture on White Sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my Model Y on August 28th. The white sticker inside the driver's door has a 5-digit Sequence number but no date of manufacture. The Sequence number does not match digits in the RN or VIN numbers. Is there a way to determine date of manufacture from the Sequence number? Is the date of manufacture now somewhere else in the car?

I took delivery of my Model Y on August 28th. The white sticker inside the driver's door has a 5-digit Sequence number but no date of manufacture. The Sequence number does not match digits in the RN or VIN numbers. Is there a way to determine date of manufacture from the Sequence number? Is the date of manufacture now somewhere else in the car?
The sticker you need to check is at The bottom of the door sill.

That will only give you the month/year of manufacture. I called a rep at my delivery center and they were able to look up my exact manufacture date of July 12th, 2020. In their system, it's called something like Gated or something like that.