Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Delivery Window

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Model Y on 4/13, and completed all of the information, however I don't see any delivery window on my reservation (never have since day 1). Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Tesla schedule home delivery for this Thursday yesterday. Today they changed and now scheduled to pick-up in Fremont. No time given until day of pick-up.

Tesla schedule home delivery for this Thursday yesterday. Today they changed and now scheduled to pick-up in Fremont. No time given until day of pick-up.
Did you have the same issue originally where you don't see any estimated delivery window. I'm asking because it seems everyone else gets a ballpark estimate of delivery after ordering (even though it's not very accurate), and it seems I'm the only one that doesn't have one.

Did they assign you a vin? And also say on your Tesla Account does it say status of " Prepare for Delivery"?

If you have a VIN assigned to you, it needs to make its way to your nearest Delivery/ Service Center, once it gets there I think it will generate a text to you to prepare you for final payment/ last steps. After that, in the text it will provide a link for you to schedule your delivery date.

I got all of that but when I went to the link on my delivery text, all of the calendar appointments were grayed out. I ended up calling them and that's where they can manually set up your appointment

Did they assign you a vin? And also say on your Tesla Account does it say status of " Prepare for Delivery"?

If you have a VIN assigned to you, it needs to make its way to your nearest Delivery/ Service Center, once it gets there I think it will generate a text to you to prepare you for final payment/ last steps. After that, in the text it will provide a link for you to schedule your delivery date.

I got all of that but when I went to the link on my delivery text, all of the calendar appointments were grayed out. I ended up calling them and that's where they can manually set up your appointment
Thanks for your response!

No VIN yet. This is the message I see:

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Thanks for your response!

No VIN yet. This is the message I see:
No problem. Based off of what I witness on my buying purchase experience, you're going to get assign a vin once they find a car build that matches your order.

Your Tesla acct right now probably has a Expected arrival date/ or lack of as it sounds like a few members on a few threads here that theirs disappeared today and will probably get updated tomorrow. It's all a waiting game now.

No problem. Based off of what I witness on my buying purchase experience, you're going to get assign a vin once they find a car build that matches your order.

Your Tesla acct right now probably has a Expected arrival date/ or lack of as it sounds like a few members on a few threads here that theirs disappeared today and will probably get updated tomorrow. It's all a waiting game now.
Thanks!

I guess if I don't see anything show up by the end of the week, I'll probably call to see if there might be some issue with the order, as I never saw any estimated date on my account.