Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No delivery yet for April 2022 order!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered LR Model Y standard configuration (white, black interior, auto-pilot, no FSD) back in April 2022. The initial delivery date was set to be July 2022. However, the date kept pushing forward and I have not received a VIN until today. I know at least a few folks who got their car delivered last quarter even though they placed their order almost a month after I did. The app does not show any delivery estimate as well. Emails to the local tesla dealer does not yield anything and he keeps saying he cannot do anything until the system assigns a VIN. I have a hit a wall in terms of where to go look for support. Can my order be lost? I do see the RN number on the Tesla app though. Any feedback, pointers will be highly appreciated.

Any feedback, pointers will be highly appreciated.

May be your best guess meter:

SUNDAY 04 Dec
G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Should arrive AM and so should overtake TOKYO CAR.​
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Should arrive PM​
HOEGH SHANGHAI ETA Zeebrugge 22 Dec Confirmed to have departed Taicang with Teslas onboard.​
ETA Le Havre 20 Dec and Zeebrugge 22 Dec.​
HOEGH TRANSPORTER Arrived Zeebrugge.​
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment.​
Latest schedule Dep Baltimore 11 Dec arr Zeebrugge 22 Dec​
You can follow the progress of the ships on the map here. The ever reliable @Frizzy will be maintaining it.
This is my last daily summary of the year as I'm off on holiday to the USA and Caribbean,
I'll be back in time for Q1 2023!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May be your best guess meter:

SUNDAY 04 Dec
G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Should arrive AM and so should overtake TOKYO CAR.​
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Should arrive PM​
HOEGH SHANGHAI ETA Zeebrugge 22 Dec Confirmed to have departed Taicang with Teslas onboard.​
ETA Le Havre 20 Dec and Zeebrugge 22 Dec.​
HOEGH TRANSPORTER Arrived Zeebrugge.​
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Latest schedule Dep Baltimore 11 Dec arr Zeebrugge 22 Dec​
You can follow the progress of the ships on the map here. The ever reliable @Frizzy will be maintaining it.​
This is my last daily summary of the year as I'm off on holiday to the USA and Caribbean,​
I'll be back in time for Q1 2023!​
Thank you very much , helps a lot. Would you know if the VINs are assigned before they are shipped or they are only assigned when they are received in local distribution stores?

Upvote 0
Thank you very much , helps a lot. Would you know if the VINs are assigned before they are shipped or they are only assigned when they are received in local distribution stores?

The shipping info helps more if you have a VIN already because then you have a estimate date and you can try to guess which ship your is. But if you dont have the VIN then there is not much to do. As I understood the VIN is usually assigned few days after the ship leaves the port so it is unlikely that your car is in one of them now since they left china long ago already.

I am in the same situation as you but my order is a M3LR, have not received a VIN and don't expect to receive it this year otherwise the VIN would already be assigned. 2023 ships are starting only by the end of January. There is still a chance of a delivery that didnt go foward and they redirect it to me but I find it unlikely.

On the other hand your order is a model Y so it is not necessarily coming from china, can be from berlin and in that case the delivery is totally different but I dont know much about it.

Upvote 0