Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No-drill Model S Front Plate Holder (The Law)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Accidentally purchased Model S version when I needed the Model X version. Never used, completely new.

$120 - Fits 2012-2017 Tesla Model S.

Torklift charges over 125 for the same item and makes you wait up to 3 weeks for shipping. Avoid up to $200 in fines in states where license plates are required to be displayed on the front of your vehicle.

Drilling into the nose cap of your brand new Tesla Model S is not something that everyone wants to do. 31 U.S. States require a front license plate to be displayed on your vehicle.

Tesla Motors gives you the option of not installing a front license plate or installing a front license plate by drilling three holes into the nose cone. Not only does this permanently modify the front of your nose cone but it could potentially reduce the resale value of the car.

Torklift charges $125 plus shipping for very slow turn around. I will ship it out the same day.
I would just send it back but they want a restocking fee of 15% plus shipping. At least this way I only pay shipping and $5 off.

law-auto-pilot-1.jpg
law-auto-pilot-2.jpg
law-auto-pilot-4.jpg

Drilling into the nose cone (front bumper) of your brand new Tesla vehicle is not something that very many people want to do. 31 U.S. States require a front license plate to be displayed on your vehicle. Without proper display, you can be ticketed up to a $200 fine that varies by state.

Tesla Motors gives you the option of not installing a front license plate or installing one by drilling three holes into the nose cone. Not only does this permanently modify the body of your vehicle, it can also potentially reduce the resale value of the car.

As the Tesla Model S continues to evolve with parking and proximity sensors for use with its Auto Pilot technology, so does Torklift Central. Our Law removable front license plate bracket is now compatible with Tesla’s Auto Pilot functionality and all Model S vehicles.

Mountable in the factory honeycomb grill of your Model S, The Law is able to be positioned on whichever side of your vehicle you choose. Whether you’re looking to add a stylistic touch to your Model S, or just need to display your front plate long enough to get to the next car show, The Law has you covered.

Keep it legal. Keep it classy. Keep The Law on your side.

• Auto Pilot Compatible
  • No Drilling. Eliminate permanent holes in your front bumper, 100% bolt on application and no modification to the vehicle required
  • Easy to Install. Installs in minutes
  • No rust, no corrosion and show quality. Hand crafted out of aircraft grade aluminum and comes with stainless steel hardware. High impact powder coat makes it durable for any weather condition
  • Lifetime Warranty