TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

No email notification for subscribed threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by JRP3, Nov 23, 2007.

1. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

For some reason I'm not getting emails to subscribed threads. I have my prefs set to instant email notification when anyone replies to a subscribed thread, but haven't gotten emails in the last few days. Anyone else? I'll keep checking back in here since I don't know if I'll get a notification email for this thread either. :frown:

2. danny

danny Administrator

Sorry your having trouble. I am actually not familiar with this feature.
    I will however make my "future vbulletin" expert aware of the problems we are having.
    Thanks for making us aware of this.
    dsacks6

3. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

Any progress on this situation? I'm still having problems, once in a while I'll get an email notice to a subscribed thread, but most of the time I get no notification. I did notice when I click on "Subscribed Threads" they all show up as "Instant Notification", but the boxes next to them are not checked. Checking the boxes seems to have no effect. :confused:

4. danny

danny Administrator

Sorry I am only answering right now.
    I have been traveling.
    If I get a good chance, I will let the vbulletin expert know and see what can be done.
    Thanks for your patience.

5. JRP3

JRP3 Hyperactive Member

I don't know if it's because of the new server but in the past few days I've finally started getting email notification of new posts to subscribed threads :biggrin:
    Hope it lasts :cool: