Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Expected Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No date here either. Ordered May 21, 2021. Date has changed from July to August to September to October then back to September now gone. Renton WA office says August from a different computer system. And the M3 trade in value has gone to zero because it timed out. No idea what is happening.
Exact same here. My date disappeared today. I'm in NH. Gah!

My EDD went away today for the first time. Was reading August over the weekend, but had slipped to early-to-mid September on Sunday. Hopefully it’s back soon, but this does not bode well. I’ll be in trouble if it’s not here by early September, my wife already wants to start looking at other options…

When I ordered mine on July 23rd, the website said November. The EDD showed up yesterday as December. I called and spoke to an Advisor who closed out the conversation saying, "fingers crossed we can get you in your new car by the end of the year." Yikes!

Is there anybody else that has gone 3+ weeks without an EDD? My SA swears everything is fine but doesn’t feel right.
Same for me. Ordered on June 14th, but have never had an EDD and am going on two months. I called a SA yesterday who couldn't give me any answer other than I've done everything I can paperwork-wise, and that it could be December before I see a car!!

Reactions: PNWLeccy
Same for me. Ordered on June 14th, but have never had an EDD and am going on two months. I called a SA yesterday who couldn't give me any answer other than I've done everything I can paperwork-wise, and that it could be December before I see a car!!
You're one of the only others I've seen who hasn't ever had an EDD for this long. I ordered 6/18 and still don't have one. SA tells me it'll be late August/early Sept for me but I'm not sure if he sees an actual date range or if he is giving me a general timeframe that he expects.

EDIT: And literally right after I left this comment, I checked my order and it's finally showing an EDD of August 26 - September 15, so I guess my SA did see something I wasn't on my end

Last edited:
Reactions: dwh13