Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Expected Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, gang prepare for a long wait and on and off EDDs. I order in March and just got to to expect November 25 - I am sure they are going to be going max blast over the holidays🤨 I am now going and checking all the manufacturer's dealing EVs and deciding whether or not to wait for Elon and Co to get their collective *sugar* together. Best of luck to us all.
I keep going back and forth but ultimately I think a Tesla will be the only EV I will truly enjoy driving. This is my first Tesla and EV so maybe I'm delusional but hoping the wait will be worth it in the end

Reactions: dwh13
I had a March date from an August 19th order for an SP. I don’t see a date anymore but instead “We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date.” Do you missing date people have that statement too?
7 month wait! Sheesh

I just put this little countdown widget on my phone. It is counting down to Jan 31, 2022. Tesla said January delivery when I placed my order and that is the last possible day to meet that deadline. I went worst possible scenario as to not get my hopes up. If I don't get it by then, I want my reservation money back. 😄 I think that's fair...
Screenshot_20210915-163149~2.png

I ordered MYLR on 8/31 and original EDD was the standard January, then dates came in of mid Dec to early Jan, went away for several days, came back the same.. disappeared again over a week ago, still no EDD