TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

No Floor Mats at Delivery ?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by GRNN_Coco, Mar 21, 2019.

1. GRNN_Coco

GRNN_Coco Member

Good morning,
    I took possession of the vehicle yesterday - Toronto office. The Tesla delivery associate mentioned that this model do not comes with floor mats. Could you please let me know, if some one experience the same situation. Very hard to believe that Model 3 comes without factory equipped floor mats.

Thank you for any advice.

2. commasign

commasign TeslaAdviceBlog.com

Did you get Standard Range Plus? Floor mats only come with Mid Range and higher trims. They’re available from Tesla accessories store.

• Like x 1
  3. Jffurlan

Jffurlan Member

From what has been shared online SR/SR+ does not come with floor mats or frunk mat.

• Like x 1
  4. Argoniii

Argoniii Member

SR doesn't have floor mats from factory. This isn't to terrible as most buy tuxmat or maxpider mats anyway.

5. GRNN_Coco

GRNN_Coco Member

Thank you all for your replays. I have Standard Range Plus. I will look for accessories ones

6. Argoniii

Argoniii Member

Oh hey your in Canada. Costco has the maxpiders on sale for 159.99 delivered. Best price I have seen in either country.

• Like x 1
  7. Argoniii

Argoniii Member

8. GRNN_Coco

GRNN_Coco Member

Wow ! Thank you Argoniii. Do you have any advice for front and rear truck mats ?

9. devlodha

devlodha Member

The costco ones are only from and rear, but these same complany sells other mats too. Its a great mat for Canadian conditions.

BTW, congrats on your new baby ;)

10. Argoniii

Argoniii Member

No deals I have found yet for the trunk and frunk. Maxpider does make a nice mat for them though which allows easy access to the lower trunk.

11. GRNN_Coco

GRNN_Coco Member

Thank you guys ! I love my new baby! I will do my search.

12. Joe Car Stuff

Joe Car Stuff Former Vendor

I sell a lot of mats to the members on this forum. You can get $16 off the Minimum Advertised Price by using coupon code TMC at checkout. We have packages for front and rear cargo liners. If you only want one cargo liner, you can use coupon code CARGO at checkout.

joecarstuff.com

13. balbamrah

balbamrah Member

14. GRNN_Coco

GRNN_Coco Member

Thank you. I order those as well.

15. ineedcoffee

ineedcoffee Member

Do the Costco ones come with frunk and trunk mats?

16. Kmartyn

Kmartyn Member

No, the frunk and trunk mats are harder to find.

17. Johncroft688

Johncroft688 Member

I thought SR+ with partial premium interior would come with floor mats. GRNN - was your car SR or SR+?

18. Johncroft688

Johncroft688 Member

Nevermind - I missed the reply where you said it's SR+. Dealer told me it came with floor mats, now I'll be less surprised...

19. Reeler

Reeler Decade of Pure EV Driving

Just picking up my SR+ today and no mats. The frunk has bolts and such showing without a mat. No carpet mats in stock in the Denver store so you are SOL. Kinda ridiculous for a car costing $40K. They should say something when you place your order as the web site is silent on this cheapo sales tactic.

• Disagree x 1
  20. devlodha

devlodha Member

Why are some people getting mats for SR+ and others not? This should be very consistent for all the customers. People not getting it will be feeling frustrated.