Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Floor Mats at Delivery ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning,
I took possession of the vehicle yesterday - Toronto office. The Tesla delivery associate mentioned that this model do not comes with floor mats. Could you please let me know, if some one experience the same situation. Very hard to believe that Model 3 comes without factory equipped floor mats.

Thank you for any advice.

Just picking up my SR+ today and no mats. The frunk has bolts and such showing without a mat. No carpet mats in stock in the Denver store so you are SOL. Kinda ridiculous for a car costing $40K. They should say something when you place your order as the web site is silent on this cheapo sales tactic.

• Disagree
Reactions: outdoors
Just picking up my SR+ today and no mats. The frunk has bolts and such showing without a mat. No carpet mats in stock in the Denver store so you are SOL. Kinda ridiculous for a car costing $40K. They should say something when you place your order as the web site is silent on this cheapo sales tactic.
Why are some people getting mats for SR+ and others not? This should be very consistent for all the customers. People not getting it will be feeling frustrated.