Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Floor Mats Available for 2023 S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just took delivery of a 2023 MS. I was surprised to see they don't include floor mats anymore. No biggie, I thought, I'll just order a set. Except Tesla doesn't seem to offer carpet mats at all--at least they are not listed on the app or web site. They offer carpet mats for older models, but not 2021-2023. We don't want the all-weather mats. Am I missing something?

You can find them on eBay. I bought a set of brand new OEM carpet mats still sealed in the factory plastic bag for $105. I just wanted to have a backup set in case anything happens to the ones that came with my 2023.

We just took delivery of a 2023 MS. I was surprised to see they don't include floor mats anymore. No biggie, I thought, I'll just order a set. Except Tesla doesn't seem to offer carpet mats at all--at least they are not listed on the app or web site. They offer carpet mats for older models, but not 2021-2023. We don't want the all-weather mats. Am I missing something?
@TLLMRRJ says they got floor mats with their 2023 S, so I would check back with Tesla and see if you were actually supposed to get them.

Reactions: Nickos and TLLMRRJ
And you can order them from the Tesla parts counter, if you want. The website is a very incomplete listing of what Tesla sells at their parts counter.

But chances are you got shortchanged on mats. Even with price cuts, it's still $100K car, so it would be laughable not to include mats. Lots of people had missing cargo covers in the past, so it's probably the same situation.

Reactions: Nickos
More likely you're also in the exception group where they forgot to put them in your car.
I didn't get them in my 97 Jaguar, and wrote to Jaguar saying $80K car with no floor mats is crazy. The owner of the dealership confirmed that no floormats were included, but gave me some. Later he called me and asked who I talked to, and that all the Jags were now coming with floor mats! Maybe this happened at Tesla. :)

• Love
Reactions: Nickos
As one data point, I got floor mats with my Jan-2021 S. Still it's possible with all the supplier disruptions that at one time or another Tesla elected to ship some cars without floormats rather than hold up deliveries. In the past, Tesla has provided missing parts after the fact. Back in 2012-2013, no cars came with the parcel shelf because the first batch had a strange odor. They shipped the later design to owners via FedEx a few months later.