Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No floor mats for $149K Plaid? REALLY?!!!?!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long it took you guys to get the floor mats and trunk covers? I took delivery yesterday and no floor mats, no privacy shelve and trunk covers.

my SA was not there even for delivery 🤣🤣, the lady who helped said the SA will contact you give you update. ( I bet $1000 he will not call)

@Ash83, you had an SA? My delivery was entirely human less, except there were people there when I accepted delivery and paid, and they were just people who I had never seen or heard from before. Probably best to use the phone app and set up a service request specifying the missing parts. This will document the issue in writing.

Reactions: Blue Stuff
@Ash83, you had an SA? My delivery was entirely human less, except there were people there when I accepted delivery and paid, and they were just people who I had never seen or heard from before. Probably best to use the phone app and set up a service request specifying the missing parts. This will document the issue in writing.
Yeah apparently even if you did everything online (which I did) the system assign to you this phantom SA that I never spoke with ( I saw his name sale agent on the contracts that I signed).

I had to talk to the people at the front desk because I wanted them to open the car before I accept delivery also I did not pay online so I had to hand them the cashier check and sign the final paper.

How long it took you guys to get the floor mats and trunk covers? I took delivery yesterday and no floor mats, no privacy shelve and trunk covers.

my SA was not there even for delivery 🤣🤣, the lady who helped said the SA will contact you give you update. ( I bet $1000 he will not call)
I was promised (lied to) that my trunk covers (privacy and small left) would be mailed to me. After a few weeks nothing showed up so I added it to a service center ticket I had opened to fix other things. I think it was a week and a half that I got the pieces installed.

I was promised (lied to) that my trunk covers (privacy and small left) would be mailed to me. After a few weeks nothing showed up so I added it to a service center ticket I had opened to fix other things. I think it was a week and a half that I got the pieces installed.
Yeah i added them to service appointment i have in 3 weeks

My rear deck cover was missing..set up a service appointment on the app and Tesla mobile delivered a couple of weeks later. My car did come with floor mats with a high quality that hugely exceeded the crappy floor mats in my previous 2016 and 2018 MS.

I have the long range model s, picked up 2 weeks ago. No mats or trunk cover at delivery although they did scrounge up a trunk cover from another vehicle for me. I wasn’t going to make a fuss about the mats because I had the all weather mats ready to go, but after reading here I made a service appointment to have the mats I should have received sent. If for nothing else to have them one day at resale, and because let’s face it, I paid for them.

What is a driver side small cover?
#10 in the picture of trunk components though the actual cover has the pull loop at the top. #9 was missing for my delivery.
Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 10.45.25 PM.png

#10 in the picture of trunk components though the actual cover has the pull loop at the top. #9 was missing for my delivery.View attachment 783329

Thank you! I picked up my Plaid on Thursday and it is missing all floor mats, the rear cargo cover and both covers for the trunk well. The pick-up people were not helpful at all. They didn't mention the issue or even show me my new $150k car. They just wanted me to pick it up and leave. I had a much better pick-up experience with my wife's $38k Toyota Highlander. Tesla is a great company but they need to guard against arrogance like this!