Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No FSD 10.3 last night for me.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least you all got 10.3.

99ers like me got nothing I guess because we have the wrong cameras? Tesla just can’t plan strategically for anything.
I have 99 score and got the FSD beta this morning on Model X P100D 2017 - However cannot engage autopilot or auto steer the visualization is working and that alone is pretty darn amazing.

Also Just noticed it is trying to download 2021/.36.5.1. When I have the 2021/.36.5.2 installed already.

So NOT going to install the 5.1 as that will likely remove FSD as that one is public build and not beta.

I have 99 score and got the FSD beta this morning on Model X P100D 2017 - However cannot engage autopilot or auto steer the visualization is working and that alone is pretty darn amazing.

Also Just noticed it is trying to download 2021/.36.5.1. When I have the 2021/.36.5.2 installed already.

So NOT going to install the 5.1 as that will likely remove FSD as that one is public build and not beta.
I wonder if the people that had 99‘s and did not get 10.3 had reset their safety scores? I had 99 and got the update but had never reset my score. I went ahead and accepted the 5.1 software download. I found 10.3 to be rather unsafe when driving at this morning in various conditions. They will get it fixed shortly.

I accepted the software update before realizing it was taking me backwards. I had 10.3 Beta and lost it the same day. The one drive I had with it was extremely rough. Had to take over several times. Most stressed I’ve been driving the car. Was going to take it out tonight when traffic was lower but that’s not gonna happen now. I wonder why it got taken away? At first I was thinking there was a massive bug and they were reverting back to the last sifts, but wow, wasn’t expecting to lose it.

I accepted the software update before realizing it was taking me backwards. I had 10.3 Beta and lost it the same day. The one drive I had with it was extremely rough. Had to take over several times. Most stressed I’ve been driving the car. Was going to take it out tonight when traffic was lower but that’s not gonna happen now. I wonder why it got taken away? At first I was thinking there was a massive bug and they were reverting back to the last sifts, but wow, wasn’t expecting to lose it.
Mine is gone too. But as you said above, it was a dangerous software version. They will get it fixed quickly and we will get another shot at it.

I heard elon just said he is reverting the 10.3 to 10.2 since lot of bugs. I tested the 10.3 and it is definitely having issues. Will wait for 10.2 for now until they can smooth out thee 10.3.

I have 10.3 still installed they did fix the issue where it was trying to install a public version over beta earlier today.

Crap, how do you go back on 10.3? I got the beta 10.3 then right after it said there was another update and then it seemed to revert before I even had a chance to use the 10.3!!.
I didn't pay enough attention to the update and thought it was just a small incremental.

Do I still need to worry about the safety score still?

It wouldn't even let me enable the FSD beta fully when I was on 10.3, said map data needed to update. it's also still adding data to the safety score. My wife is gonna kill me if she has to do deal with the safety score for another week.

Mine is gone too. But as you said above, it was a dangerous software version. They will get it fixed quickly and we will get another shot at it.
Crap, how do you go back on 10.3? I got the beta 10.3 then right after it said there was another update and then it seemed to revert before I even had a chance to use the 10.3!!.
I didn't pay enough attention to the update and thought it was just a small incremental.

Do I still need to worry about the safety score still?

So when the update came out to allow opting in I installed the update. I was unaware it was tracking my driving behavior for a couple of days, or simply was not driving safe enough. So my first two days were rough; a 87 and an 83. As those days have rolled out of the 30 day average, I’m now sitting at 99%, as of Monday (two days ago). I was at 98 for weeks, but finally at 99.

I’ve not received the notification for an update to FSD 10.3 or i guess the bug fixed version, 10.3.1. Is this due to the fact that this update was locked for the folks that were at 99% on Friday when 10.3 came out, or locked on Sunday i guess based on the release of 10.3.1.

THanks for the feedback and the info. :)

So when the update came out to allow opting in I installed the update. I was unaware it was tracking my driving behavior for a couple of days, or simply was not driving safe enough. So my first two days were rough; a 87 and an 83. As those days have rolled out of the 30 day average, I’m now sitting at 99%, as of Monday (two days ago). I was at 98 for weeks, but finally at 99.

I’ve not received the notification for an update to FSD 10.3 or i guess the bug fixed version, 10.3.1. Is this due to the fact that this update was locked for the folks that were at 99% on Friday when 10.3 came out, or locked on Sunday i guess based on the release of 10.3.1.

THanks for the feedback and the info. :)
I was pushed 10.3.1 on Sunday. I am quite pleased with how it is working. I hope you get yours soon!

I did the opt out reset over the weekend and had 3 days of driving with a 100 safety score. First day was over 100 miles. I did the steering wheel reset once when I got a forward collision warning and it worked great to wipe out that trip. I just got my FSD beta today. So excited to try it out!

I swear I drive so carefully and I woke up with a 92 this morning so I opted out and then I’m gonna wait for everything to reset then I’m gonna hop back in I don’t know how you guys are holding 99‘s or 100 because it doesn’t take anything to trip some kind of neg score generating problem.