Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No FSD based on over 1,400 miles and an average score of 100 for love 2 weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

After resetting the safety score, I got 98 daily over 22 days, and an average score of 100 over 15 days and 1,400 miles. I still haven't received the FSD beta yet. Does anyone know what's wrong?

I had kept 100 for the last 6 days before yesterday, but yesterday I got 99 based on an Unsafe Following 60% at around 20 miles. Then, I run more than 220 miles to increase my daily score from 99 to 100 but failed. I wonder why I can't reduce the Unsafe Following score on the last day of the week that I already kept 100 for the previous 6 days, which means the score of 99 couldn't be increased to 100 yesterday even though I run extra 220 miles. It shocked me.
Also, I used the autopilot for over 500 miles total.

Can someone help me?

...Does anyone know what's wrong?...
That is how Tesla works. Some are lucky to get it others have to wait a long time.
...Can someone help me?...

It helps if you are a VIP with a flunking Safetly Score of 37/100:

Hi everyone!

After resetting the safety score, I got 98 daily over 22 days, and an average score of 100 over 15 days and 1,400 miles. I still haven't received the FSD beta yet. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Beyond what everyone else is saying about luck of the draw or whether the beta is technically “open” at the moment…

What software version is your car on?

If it’s 2022.16.x , you are highly unlikely to get FSD beta until your car is pushed 2022.20.x (FSD 10.13). You apparently can’t go from .16 to .12 .

If your car is on 2022.12.x or lower, you are still potentially able to get 2022.12.3.20 (FSD 10.12), *if* the beta is taking more cars at the moment (unlikely, it appears).

There are others that have waited years after their $8k / $10k + purchase and still don’t have it. It is what it is.

Get familiar with the stats and info on Teslascope and TeslaFi to understand the scope of the rollouts.

If it’s 2022.16.x , you are highly unlikely to get FSD beta until your car is pushed 2022.20.x (FSD 10.13). You apparently can’t go from .16 to .12
Wow, you ara such professional! I just checked out my version is 2022.16.2.
But how can I do to proceed? This is a new refresh model X, and I received it in just one month.
Get familiar with the stats and info on Teslascope and TeslaFi to understand the scope of the rollouts.
I am so sorry but I can't understand what Teslascope and TeslaFi mean...

Thank you so much! But how do you know it?
Teslfi.com site tracks the movement of firmware rollout, generally if t doesn’t show new cars updated to the FSDb version, that’s a pretty good indication it is ”closed”. From my own experience, I signed up on the first day back in Oct, then Elon says older MS needs camera upgrade ! They started my upgrade in Dec but due to typical multiple tries, wrong parts etc … didn’t complete until Jan and missed the Jan wave, I was added in last wave, most of time I maintained 100 SS. The program is not once you met the criteria, you will automatically added. There’s even a long thread for legacy earlier adopters still waiting for FSDb

• Informative
Reactions: Ciaopec
Teslfi.com site tracks the movement of firmware rollout, generally if t doesn’t show new cars updated to the FSDb version, that’s a pretty good indication it is ”closed”. From my own experience, I signed up on the first day back in Oct, then Elon says older MS needs camera upgrade ! They started my upgrade in Dec but due to typical multiple tries, wrong parts etc … didn’t complete until Jan and missed the Jan wave, I was added in last wave, most of time I maintained 100 SS. The program is not once you met the criteria, you will automatically added. There’s even a long thread for legacy earlier adopters still waiting for FSD
IT'S crazy… thanks for sharing … however, I still haven’t received FSD….

It’s been over 1 and a half months. It still haven’t been sent to me yet. Does anyone know what happened? And I am keeping the average score at 100. I am frustrated with it
Start by reading through the countless other threads covering Beta entry. Likely you will see the answer. Short answer, it’s about When they open the door to invites that you get in if qualified. It’s not a continuous revolving door. To date the door has been opened 2 times in the last 6 months for a few weeks. You have to wait till they open again.

Start by reading through the countless other threads covering Beta entry. Likely you will see the answer. Short answer, it’s about When they open the door to invites that you get in if qualified. It’s not a continuous revolving door. To date the door has been opened 2 times in the last 6 months for a few weeks. You have to wait till they open again.
I see! I think you are right! My friend got it in early June.

I see! I think you are right
Thank you!

Hi everyone!

I had kept 100 for the last 6 days before yesterday, but yesterday I got 99 based on an Unsafe Following 60% at around 20 miles. Then, I run more than 220 miles to increase my daily score from 99 to 100 but failed. I wonder why I can't reduce the Unsafe Following score on the last day of the week that I already kept 100 for the previous 6 days, which means the score of 99 couldn't be increased to 100 yesterday even though I run extra 220 miles. It shocked me.
Also, I used the autopilot for over 500 miles total.

Can someone help me?
I drove 23,000 miles with a 100 for 5 months before I got it lol.

Reactions: Yelobird