Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

no fsd beta after 400 miles with a score of 100 for 7 days since requesting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope your right on that one. Been sitting at 100 over 2,500 miles well over a month. It would be nice to get a straight answer one way or the other. Your right though I'm going to hang in there. Then you look back and see these stories of people getting a 100 with 100 miles a week or less then parking and getting it! Lol I guess it's all about timing. Seems! Hope your right about this week.

Here’s a fun kicker (albeit, the posts here are just as bad about not receiving the beta, but…:

How about having the beta on the current car you own, ordering a NEW car and paying $12,000.00 for FSD, only to find out you have to do the safety score $hit AGAIN, only to “hope” you might get the “beta”. Not a good way to keep customers who want and use the bleeding edge of the available tech…. Not a good look.

I’m sorry, this is really a thorn in my side. I feel the pain for the folks who have played the safety score gave for 10,000miles, with nothing. But having it, and loosing it because I BOUGHT A NEW CAR??? I drive 27,XXX miles /year, I really welcome this tech, and having given Tesla $18,000.00 of my money for it in the last two vehicle purchases….Also, I under stand a lot of legacy owners are also getting the shaft too for paying for “enhanced AP”, then “FSD”, still getting boned. Kinda a $hitty deal all around. Welcome to Tesla, right?
I ditto that post: sold my 2019 S that was graced with fsd, (loved it bty) bought 2022 Plaid and back to square one. Last nights great release and my 99 score proved useless. Still not in the club.

So what’s the general flow of this? I picked up my M3LR w/ FSD Monday and immediately clicked the request FSD beta button. How long does it usually take to get it - and does it just pop up at random?
People have been waiting since December 2021/January 2022 with 100 safety scores and thousands of miles accrued. Your guess is as good as any.

• Informative
Reactions: NewEnglandCld

Attachments

• 1653568142416.jpeg
    1653568142416.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Hello All, I have maintained 100 safety score for a week and got the beta 8th day. I been researching about fsd beta on multiple forums and people trying maintain 100 safety score for months with driving more than 1000 mile but all you need is to upgrade you tesla computer. Reason you are not getting is that your current trsla computer is not compatible to run FSD Beta. I hope this helps.

Hello All, I have maintained 100 safety score for a week and got the beta 8th day. I been researching about fsd beta on multiple forums and people trying maintain 100 safety score for months with driving more than 1000 mile but all you need is to upgrade you tesla computer. Reason you are not getting is that your current trsla computer is not compatible to run FSD Beta. I hope this helps.
... or... they're only rolling it out to new Beta users in small batches, and many, many people just aren't in the current queue yet.