Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

no fsd beta after 400 miles with a score of 100 for 7 days since requesting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ended up not getting fsd beta after having driven over 400 miles with a score of 100 for about 9 days since requesting. Got 2 bs FCWs today (1 while stopping manually and 1 during AP) and now I am at 98. I am about to give up. Paying 10k for FSD hasn't really added any value for me so far and now my chances of getting beta is up in the air unless I reset again. Why didn't I get beta pushed to my Y? Could it be because I am in GA?

There have been no new beta additions since 12/30. It’s not just you. Many people are waiting with almost a month of safety score driving.
I see. Hope you're right. I did wonder if anyone got beta in the new year. I'll just opt out and then request again once it starts getting pushed to new users again. It was stressful keeping the score at a 100.

I see. Hope you're right. I did wonder if anyone got beta in the new year. I'll just opt out and then request again once it starts getting pushed to new users again. It was stressful keeping the score at a 100.

If you can stand it, I would recommend staying opted in. There has been no communication on the current rollout pause and could resume at any moment to existing and possibly new users.

Totally up to you and your sanity but I have a feeling we will hear something this week one way or another.

Reactions: impastu
If you can stand it, I would recommend staying opted in. There has been no communication on the current rollout pause and could resume at any moment to existing and possibly new users.

Totally up to you and your sanity but I have a feeling we will hear something this week one way or another.
I'm at a 98 now though... I feel like unsafe following is now calculating during FSD as well (could be wrong). Weird how I got points taken off for that since I don't recall doing that manually ever...

Reactions: impastu
Yeah, bunch of us who got new cars around Christmas, or clicked the button around that time have been waiting a month.

What's frustrating to me is that I've get dinged for Hard Breaking if I even just feather my brakes > 35 mph, instead of letting regen slow me down. It's insane.

Unsafe Following I've been able to keep under control since maintaining 2.5 seconds of distance behind the next car. Can't go too much more than that or else it doesn't count as following at all -- and too much closer gets you dinged. This is like a terrible real life video game.

The 10.9 rollout got started, but halted because it was either broken, or because Tesla is focused on fixing the heating issues, and has frozen all other releases. We're all hoping that 10.9 (or a successor release) will happen soon, power through the existing beta users, and they'll start onboarding folks with 98+ points, as before. If we miss this opportunity, we don't know if there will be another 10.x release, or if we'll wait who-knows-how-long for FSD v11.

Yeah, bunch of us who got new cars around Christmas, or clicked the button around that time have been waiting a month.

What's frustrating to me is that I've get dinged for Hard Breaking if I even just feather my brakes > 35 mph, instead of letting regen slow me down. It's insane.

Unsafe Following I've been able to keep under control since maintaining 2.5 seconds of distance behind the next car. Can't go too much more than that or else it doesn't count as following at all -- and too much closer gets you dinged. This is like a terrible real life video game.

The 10.9 rollout got started, but halted because it was either broken, or because Tesla is focused on fixing the heating issues, and has frozen all other releases. We're all hoping that 10.9 (or a successor release) will happen soon, power through the existing beta users, and they'll start onboarding folks with 98+ points, as before. If we miss this opportunity, we don't know if there will be another 10.x release, or if we'll wait who-knows-how-long for FSD v11
Sometimes I sort of panic and just pump the brake myself during AP at a red light or when I feel like regen is not strong enough and that probably doesn't help my score.

Also I set following to 7-car length so I am not sure why I get dinged for unsafe following 🤷‍♂️

I agree it's poorly designed but guess I have to play the game as designed.

I have a 98 so... if 98+ is inclusive of 98, maybe I try a little longer.

Reactions: planetary
Sometimes I sort of panic and just pump the brake myself during AP at a red light or when I feel like regen is not strong enough and that probably doesn't help my score.

Also I set following to 7-car length so I am not sure why I get dinged for unsafe following 🤷‍♂️

I agree it's poorly designed but guess I have to play the game as designed.

I have a 98 so... if 98+ is inclusive of 98, maybe I try a little longer.
Try setting your follow to 3. 7 may be too far to count as “good follow”

Reactions: Sigma4Life
Try setting your follow to 3. 7 may be too far to count as “good follow”
I also have mine set to 3. Also when forced to merge in traffic I quickly enable AP during the lane change if possible when manually driving. Even if I started the merge manually if I enable AP immediately it seems to prevent me from an unsafe following ding.

I opted in on Jan 3rd. I have 100 score, and 2000 miles so far. I still did not get full FSD Beta yet. Looks like wait time is much longer than 30 days + 24-48 hours. I heard that few of the users have been waiting for 6 weeks.

I ended up not getting fsd beta after having driven over 400 miles with a score of 100 for about 9 days since requesting. Got 2 bs FCWs today (1 while stopping manually and 1 during AP) and now I am at 98. I am about to give up. Paying 10k for FSD hasn't really added any value for me so far and now my chances of getting beta is up in the air unless I reset again. Why didn't I get beta pushed to my Y? Could it be because I am in GA?
I’m at 3400 miles with a 99. No more complaining from people under 1000 miles.

That is some serious commitment! Hope the gate opens soon for individuals like yourself
Less so commitment, more so “in too deep”/Murphy’s law... Around 5000 miles I figured “if I opt out now, they’ll add people tomorrow!”

Here’s the last 30 day period... I’m driving 300 miles today so it’ll hit 4K again.
DAF5A84E-F4E9-431F-83B0-CB814108FEA1.jpeg

Reactions: Yelobird
Here’s a fun kicker (albeit, the posts here are just as bad about not receiving the beta, but…:

How about having the beta on the current car you own, ordering a NEW car and paying $12,000.00 for FSD, only to find out you have to do the safety score $hit AGAIN, only to “hope” you might get the “beta”. Not a good way to keep customers who want and use the bleeding edge of the available tech…. Not a good look.

I’m sorry, this is really a thorn in my side. I feel the pain for the folks who have played the safety score gave for 10,000miles, with nothing. But having it, and loosing it because I BOUGHT A NEW CAR??? I drive 27,XXX miles /year, I really welcome this tech, and having given Tesla $18,000.00 of my money for it in the last two vehicle purchases….Also, I under stand a lot of legacy owners are also getting the shaft too for paying for “enhanced AP”, then “FSD”, still getting boned. Kinda a $hitty deal all around. Welcome to Tesla, right?

Reactions: jebinc