Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No FSD but i just noticed Summon section in the Tesla App?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So when I click Summon on the app, it connects to car and says its disabled, 'Please enable Summon in your vehicle'.

I dont have FSD and am pretty sure this was not appearing in the app since I got the car last Dec.

So when I click Summon on the app, it connects to car and says its disabled, 'Please enable Summon in your vehicle'.

I dont have FSD and am pretty sure this was not appearing in the app since I got the car last Dec.

It's included if you paid for "Enhanced Autopilot".

If not, maybe Tesla wants to tease you so you can open your wallet up to upgrade :)

I took delivery of Model 3 in June 2021 SR and SUMMON is not there? Everything I read was that Standard SUMMON cones on all Model 3 and SMART SUMMON comes on Model 3 with FSD. Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong. Summon (all forms) only comes with Full self driving package currently. It also came with the ENHANCED autopilot package (not "autopilot", enhanced autopilot, but enhanced autopilot has not been sold in the US since 2019.

Tesla has a description of exactly what is included in autopilot vs FSD on their website.

In case you dont want to click the tesla link for some reason, here is a picture of the relevant information:

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 12.27.03 AM.png

you mention "everything you read says summon comes with all model 3s" but either you misunderstood what whomever you were reading was saying, or, they did not understand what actually is included.

Yes, you are wrong. Summon (all forms) only comes with Full self driving package currently. It also came with the ENHANCED autopilot package (not "autopilot", enhanced autopilot, but enhanced autopilot has not been sold in the US since 2019.

Tesla has a description of exactly what is included in autopilot vs FSD on their website.

In case you dont want to click the tesla link for some reason, here is a picture of the relevant information:

View attachment 699403

you mention "everything you read says summon comes with all model 3s" but either you misunderstood what whomever you were reading was saying, or, they did not understand what actually is included.
Thank You