Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No heated floor mats? And other gripes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My feet get cold. How dare they? Don't they know about ambient heat? Don't they understand the torment of living in chilly Canada?
  • No optional X box system. You'd think a so-called luxury car would have better entertainment options for when FSD is implemented.
  • Wood decor is fine, but how about taking on the BMW i3 with an all natural interior. If this is the green car of the future we should have grass covered dash's. It should bring us closer to nature that way.
  • Still no mention of the special gift for line waiters? I feel we should have access to exclusive boring tunnels under every major city in North America to beat traffic. Or at a bare minimum 2 tickets on Space X.
  • C'mon over 310 miles of range? I'll need to stop before the car needs to recharge. Why didn't they think ahead and add a porta potty and a courtesy fridge filled with tasty snacks.
What else did these Newb's forget?

Is it too much to ask for....
htip_back_to_future_mr_fusion_replica.jpg

yeah, what the heck is wrong with people? after all, Elon guaranteed the best car available for $35k and ended up presenting the world with a $50k car that most of the mass market probably can't afford.

I'm sure the $35k version will someday be available and be able to get you from point A to point B in manual fabric seats without burning fossil fuel, but that's about it.

If this is the green car of the future we should have grass covered dash's.

*twitch* *twitch*

Don't tempt me ;) Please don't. Please.

.... glass canopy..... easy to keep climate controlled while plugged into the mains...

Hmm, now what should one grow that's more useful than grass? Grapes would be kind of a nice aesthetic, but the vines might be a bit too big.... same with vanilla orchids and passionfruit... herbs might be a bit too strong smelling....Berries might work, like strawberries, although the won't spread out much.... blackberries would, but you don't want thorns...

Reactions: Kacey Green
My feet get cold. How dare they? Don't they know about ambient heat? Don't they understand the torment of living in chilly Canada?
  • No optional X box system. You'd think a so-called luxury car would have better entertainment options for when FSD is implemented.
  • Wood decor is fine, but how about taking on the BMW i3 with an all natural interior. If this is the green car of the future we should have grass covered dash's. It should bring us closer to nature that way.
  • Still no mention of the special gift for line waiters? I feel we should have access to exclusive boring tunnels under every major city in North America to beat traffic. Or at a bare minimum 2 tickets on Space X.
  • C'mon over 310 miles of range? I'll need to stop before the car needs to recharge. Why didn't they think ahead and add a porta potty and a courtesy fridge filled with tasty snacks.
What else did these Newb's forget?
Have you heard of Black and White fallacy?