Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No help from Tesla Support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I upgraded my Model 3 to a Model S and accepted delivery back in November 2020. Upon delivery I discovered my phone app did not work because it couldn't identify my new car. The reason being my Model S was not delivered to me in their system. My tesla account shows a reservation number and a note saying "You will be contacted as the delivery date comes closer". Sooooo I contacted the delivery location in Dedham, MA and they couldn't deliver it, even though I signed all the paperwork and physically took the car. They directed me to Tesla CA. The person out there looked at the account, couldn't deliver it, then did something so I could use my phone app. My Tesla account shows my Model 3 Trade in, shows the Model S not delivered with a reservation number and now has completely locked me out from "Managing" my Model S. I have been trying to get someone from Tesla to help and finally started working with "Shane" from for over 1 month now. He said he "bumped it up the line" because he or anyone else at his support center have never seen this and couldn't help. The failure in the website leaves me without the paperwork for the car. I would like to trade up to a Model X but won't do it because of the issues that may arise from this issue not being fixed. This is totally unacceptable. Is there anyone I can contact to help me with this?

Holy cow this is horrible. I used to know the regional sales manager and even one of the VP's (who used to monitor these forums!) but they've all moved on.
I've reached out to someone I know at Tesla. PM me your contact information. (Haven't heard back from him yet).

If it were me I'd drive to Dedham and meet with the manager and camp outside his office until the issue is resolved.

If you're close to a service center, drive in and ask them to fix it there and then. Your only real way to get any attention is to be staring someone in the face. Their "online only" support model is seriously bad.
I live 3 blocks away from one. They said they can't help. Issue being you only have the app if you own the car and they don't see the "big deal" about it.

Holy cow this is horrible. I used to know the regional sales manager and even one of the VP's (who used to monitor these forums!) but they've all moved on.
I've reached out to someone I know at Tesla. PM me your contact information. (Haven't heard back from him yet).

If it were me I'd drive to Dedham and meet with the manager and camp outside his office until the issue is re

If it were me I'd drive to Dedham and meet with the manager and camp outside his office until the issue is resolved.
Hi Ed, Thanks for responding. How would I find your PM information?