Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No-Hole Front License Plate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I live in Portland can you install it for the $7 instead of shipping LOL
You should be able to install it yourself using the instructions provided. All you need is pliers or small wrench to tighten the bolts and a screwdriver or a pencil to swing the wing nut to vertical position.

Seriously, were you expecting me to install it. It is not going to be free.

You can pick it up from me, say from a home depot parking lot where we can meet. That is the best I can do. I don't have a store front.

• Funny
Reactions: Sgadhia
@kpalaniswami Awesome solution for it. Love the ingenuity. What is the length of the bolt being used? I am trying to see if I can use this as a temp solution when parking on the street in cities where I could get a ticket for no front license plate. So I just have to figure out a way to quick connect/disconnect the set up. Thanks in advance.

@kpalaniswami Awesome solution for it. Love the ingenuity. What is the length of the bolt being used? I am trying to see if I can use this as a temp solution when parking on the street in cities where I could get a ticket for no front license plate. So I just have to figure out a way to quick connect/disconnect the set up. Thanks in advance.
7 and 3/4". If it is too long, it might hit the fins.

It is pretty easy to measure if you own a Model X.

It is not easy to find long screws for this purpose at this price. You will be better off to buy it from me.

I just went to install the kits I got from @kpalaniswami and it worked perfectly. It takes about 10 min. And then I took it off, take about 60 seconds to take it off. I really don't need a front plate, but just in case we got a fix it ticket, I could install it very quickly. I am ordering a custom plate, so maybe when it gets here I will put it in the front too... have not decided yet.

Last edited:
Thanks for the good feedback I got from the Model X owners. I appreciate it.

Attachments

• Feedback.JPG
    Feedback.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 153