Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No-Hole Front License Plate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking of getting this done when they do my dashcams. This is a nifty solution. The remote controls when the license plate goes up or down with a simple click. I was worried it would be fragile, but Johnny at Calibred Customs say this goes heavily bolted nearly level with undercarriage. Basically, it may get scraped but will stay on.

Have any of you guys worked with Johnny or Calibred Customs?

Dude this thing ROCKS! You are above the LAW! seriously! the flaw with the law is that it floats. Using the delivered holder is genius! It fits snug, and the worry of a love tap ruining the plastic grill goes away.

I almost want to buy another set - for my next Tesla - probably won't be for another 5 years though. hmmm.

Thanks!

Looks great and promising, just received my plates today. I was looking for solutions and placed the order for Evannex plate holder which was some $150. Saw this and looks better than $150 solution and for such a low price, sent a cancellation request to Evannex and placed an order for this now.

Can't wait to receive and install.

Last edited:
ordered one got it and installed it for about a few days. Drove back home today and one of the (clips) broke off or unscrewed it self and the plate and bracket were being held on by just the single clip. Would it be able to obtain another clip from you? Great product by the way :)

ordered one got it and installed it for about a few days. Drove back home today and one of the (clips) broke off or unscrewed it self and the plate and bracket were being held on by just the single clip. Would it be able to obtain another clip from you? Great product by the way :)
Never happened to anyone I know of. Maybe you didn't tighten enough. Need to be snug.

Sure, I will send you one. Please send me your address by emailing me at [email protected]

I had originally used an adhesive based mount commonly used for Corvettes. It eventually came off. Lasted 2 yrs. This ingenious solution is better and MUCH cheaper. Anyone can easily do this.

Here is the view. I added black plastic covers for the screws as well. Tip: Make sure any screws are rust resistant (e.g. stainless steel).

Attachments

• B5A9E0F8-0A71-42E7-885C-9CF2EECB617B.jpeg
    B5A9E0F8-0A71-42E7-885C-9CF2EECB617B.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 154F0BAB-21E4-4B4E-9657-F2F8C40554E9.jpeg
    154F0BAB-21E4-4B4E-9657-F2F8C40554E9.jpeg
    635.5 KB · Views: 107