Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Instrument Cluster? No Problem!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see that there's a lot of talk of the Model 3 (can we shorten this to M3? ;) lol) having no instrument cluster which has brought some legitimate concerns. Well, having done some research - there are aftermarket HUD solutions that will be available and I think they will be a great compliment to the dash.

One of the best I've seen is from Navdy:

My referral link: Navdy

Video update:

Password: drivinginthefuture

Like the Model 3 - it isn't out on the market yet but we are able to reserve them in advance. I placed mine in about 1.5 yrs ago when they first came to my attention. Excellent HUD's aren't as simple as many may assume. Navdy has been reporting their project status as they've developed it from concept to production. They must bear heat cycles, safety regulations, be crystal clear in various lighting conditions, etc. The project is advanced - incorporating hand motion into commands.

What do people think? Are there other alternatives on the market? I'd love to receive your feedback as a potential Model 3 buyer.