Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No listenable music/audio in my car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MS 2020

Streaming music cuts/skips in and out and XM is all staticy. So basically I have no music/audio in my car that’s listenable! For at least a week. Possibly more, but I was out of town for 3 weeks so don’t know.
Scheduled a service call but they said it’s firmware and a forthcoming update will fix it. Last night update/version 2023.2.12 was installed. It’s still broken though.
This is unacceptable. I have had this car for 3 years. No issues with the sound. Tesla should have already reverted the code that broke this. Why not? And what’s the ETA? This is a critical bug.

My lease is coming to an end next month and I just put a $250 deposit on a new Tesla and now seriously considering backing out and getting a different car.
MS 2020

Streaming music cuts/skips in and out and XM is all staticy. So basically I have no music/audio in my car that’s listenable! For at least a week. Possibly more, but I was out of town for 3 weeks so don’t know.
Scheduled a service call but they said it’s firmware and a forthcoming update will fix it. Last night update/version 2023.2.12 was installed. It’s still broken though.
This is unacceptable. I have had this car for 3 years. No issues with the sound. Tesla should have already reverted the code that broke this. Why not? And what’s the ETA? This is a critical bug.

My lease is coming to an end next month and I just put a $250 deposit on a new Tesla and now seriously considering backing out and getting a different car.
this is fixed in 2023.6.8. I just installed it!