Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Logo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove up behind this today:

NoLogo.gif

Do you think the owner removed the logo, or is that a special version??

Also when PPF is applied ALL badging is removed, my installer asked me what I wanted put back, the DUAL MOTOR badge is unusable once removed and mine was not straight so I’m not going to replace it, but he did reinstall the Tesla logo’s. It’s a matter of personal taste.

Where are the holes? I've seen some Y's where they have removed the badges for wraps or to paint them black and see alignment holes in the trunk. Others, like this one, don't have holes. What gives?

I think only the early model Ys had the guide holes for the badges. The current production units don't have the holes underneath the badges.

I think only the early model Ys had the guide holes for the badges. The current production units don't have the holes underneath the badges.

I'm interested in debadging. I took off the dual motor, that was a breeze. Are you sure there aren't any holes underneath? I heard the back doesn't have holes but the Frunk does. Just checking to make sure before I try and take them off. My car is at Tesla now, dropped off today. I wonder if I ask them to remove the badges if they will. Oh well.

I'm interested in debadging. I took off the dual motor, that was a breeze. Are you sure there aren't any holes underneath? I heard the back doesn't have holes but the Frunk does. Just checking to make sure before I try and take them off. My car is at Tesla now, dropped off today. I wonder if I ask them to remove the badges if they will. Oh well.
You're better off asking a good detailer to remove the badges.

If there IS a hole, you wouldn't be able to remove it by the traditional method....

Are those the Abstract Ocean letters on the back? I think they look good...better than the original T.
I agree, I like it more than the T. I got them from AliExpress for about $10 and was surprised how well they’re made, it’s metal too. The only thing I had to space them myself as the template they came with didn’t have the proper spacing.

Also when PPF is applied ALL badging is removed, my installer asked me what I wanted put back, the DUAL MOTOR badge is unusable once removed and mine was not straight so I’m not going to replace it, but he did reinstall the Tesla logo’s. It’s a matter of personal taste.
Abstract Ocean has some nice OEM style emblems that you can use to put them back if you so choose.