TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

... no longer in account Tesla app Error

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mattreidy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. mattreidy

mattreidy Member

Anyone else get this recently?

I was able to log into the app again and everything was normal... got this error twice in the past week. MS 100D
    242148A1-E35B-46C1-8CE2-D72DD51E9F55.jpeg

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Happened to mine last night but all refreshed in about five seconds. Didn’t have to do anything. Did not have to logout or anything.

• Like x 1
  3. NewTMSMan

NewTMSMan Active Member

Had to log back in to mine, and still one of my cars would not load. Had to reboot that one and then all 3 were good. Make sure you update to the most recent version of the App as well.

4. boaterva

Never understand how people aren’t current on all apps. I check the App Store at least daily. :D

• Like x 1
  5. dannycamps

dannycamps Member

Had the same thing happen to me as well yesterday. Car was arbitrarily removed from the app. Reappeared on its own later after I checked my account via the web browser.

6. gaswalla

gaswalla Model S,3,X.. CT with Austin delivery

Happened to me - I rebooted car and iphone and all was well in the world

7. Daniellane

Daniellane Active Member

Might be an iOS 13 App Store. You have to manually search for the Tesla App in the App Store and select the Tesla App and press update. Not automatically appearing in the updates section that is now in your account in the upper right corner in iOS 13 (pressing the circle with your image And then scrolling down) . Weird. Also make sure you reselect notification settings, calendar app sync, Face ID... always seems to be necessary after signing out or updating app.

8. boaterva

All I do is press Update All. Never had a problem updating the Tesla app or any other. Yeah: the 13 method sucks but you can also update everything with a deep press of the App Store icon and select Update.

9. Daniellane

Daniellane Active Member

Actually update all did not even have a Tesla app in the list even though the update had already been around for three days.
    The only way I could get it was to actually search for the app where I then had to select it as I stated above and hit the update button. It even shows the open button as if it’s already updated when it comes up in the search list.
    You don’t see the update button until you actually select the app from the list of items found by the search. Weird

• Like x 1
  10. boaterva

#10 boaterva, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    One thing I do is pull down from the top several times to ‘update’ the list. That refreshes the list and often/always seems to adds many more apps to the ‘needs an update’ pile. No idea how often it automatically updates the list but probably not often enough!

Note that weirdly pulling down once often also doesn’t do the trick! Twice is needed.

Forgot to mention this since it’s been a habit of mine for too many years!