TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

No longer possible to reserve an X in SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND or BELGIUM

Discussion in 'Model X' started by felixtb, Nov 5, 2014.

1. felixtb

felixtb RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4

was looking at my local site and was surprised that I can no longer reserve the X. then proceeded to check out the X on all sites. and found that the reserve button has disappeared from the Swedish , Swiss and Belgium sites? maybe a glitch but still there......

2. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

Gotta be a glitch of some kind, canada is a very small market too and we still have availability, note though that our page now says expect delivery in 2016 for new orders :crying:

3. felixtb

#3 felixtb, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    all the other country pages say 2016 as well, which is normal. (I don't even think, I, will get mine before that!!) however, not being able to reserve is very bizarre.........

Took another look trying to go through the US reservation process and then switching country when on the reservation page. this does NOT work for Sweden but does work now and then for Belgium and Switzerland...... so maybe a glitch after all....... I guess time will tell. :)

4. Canuck

Canuck Active Member

Well considering today's earning report said the first Model "X" won't be delivered until the Q3 of 2015, I'd be surprised if any orders placed today are delivered before the second quarter of 2016 at the earliest. With about 20k reservations to date, a more realistic date is probably Q3 or maybe even Q4 of 2016.

5. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

Could be yeah, i am hoping to take delivery right around now next year but unlikely, maybe Q1 or Q2of 2016, damn.....

6. Svenssons

Svenssons Member

7. felixtb