Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No LTE connection in car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car (LTE) is out while my wife's (3G) works fine - so it seems to be restricted to LTE-only. Called SC and they noted it was a nationwide issue and will be resolved asap but no timelines given. Glad it isn't just me, but also disappointed that either Tesla or ATT or both dropped the ball on this. I feel for the Service Center call reps - their lines must be flooded.

I pull hourly stats from my car with some scripts I wrote.12AM Eastern succeeded, 1AM failed and has failed every hour since, "HTTP Error 408: Request Timeout".
This is not as logical as you might think, as most of these timings are based on UTC/GMT. You would have thought it would have failed yesterday at 8 PM EDT if it's a May 1 midnight thing... Hm....

My car (LTE) is out while my wife's (3G) works fine - so it seems to be restricted to LTE-only. Called SC and they noted it was a nationwide issue and will be resolved asap but no timelines given. Glad it isn't just me, but also disappointed that either Tesla or ATT or both dropped the ball on this. I feel for the Service Center call reps - their lines must be flooded.
Nope its affecting 3G cars as well... not just LTE

Still out here in Middletoen DE or should I just say in my car. Location doesn't have much to do with it. My LTE has been out for nearly three weeks. I had an appointment with service for today but canceled it when I learned this is a system wide problem. The service center didn't mention that when I made the appointment but volunteered the info when I called to cancel. Seems more like a group of accounts were deleted from the AT&T database and the problem is being corrected one by one. Symptoms are not like that of a single point of failure.