Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No LTE data?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got in the car today and there was no LTE signal. Figured it was a fluke.. drove a mile or so and I had a signal but no streaming and when I tried to use the Nav to route home, it said “Routing without traffic data”.

I tried the soft reboot to no avail.

Any ideas?

(Model 3, from Q2 of last year)

• Helpful
Reactions: Unique and Dre78
Noticed on my drive home tonight (Oceanside CA to Temecula CA) that my navigation had a wireless symbol with a line through it and a note that said "navigating with no traffic data". I normally navigate home and to work to check for accidents etc.

This was from 5pm PST to around 6:15pm PST ( my commute time). I just chalked it up to a "hiccup" like the time my backup camera did not work when I was driving to the airport last week. That fixed itself by the time I came back. I figured this would too.

Hmm... I thought it was just me. My LTE kept going from 4 bars to nothing (slash through the bars). Slacker never connected. Normally I don't have any LTE issues at all. Map traffic update never appeared (but I've had that problem before).

Thanks for the replies.
Hope this gets resolved soon.

Funny thing is that this was a quick reminder of how accustomed I’ve gotten to having all of these services readily available to me (unlike my prior car which was 17 years old and I just had radio)!

#firstworldproblems

Reactions: jjrandorin