Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No more mobile tire swap?

charlesbay

Dec 25, 2019
Toronto
Toronto:
I tried to book a mobile service for tire swap (changing to winter tires) but was told it wasn’t available. They’ve done mobile swaps for me in the past so I wonder if it is due to covid?

If not, can anyone recommend a local mobile tire swap service that has experience with Tesla?

Thanks!

wayner

Oct 29, 2014
Toronto
I used GoWrench auto. It seems this is a new name for Go Tire as the truck had Go Tire stickers that were peeled off. They swapped mine yesterday

GoWrench Auto
289-639-5700

wayner

Oct 29, 2014
Toronto
I think it is around $90 if the tires are on rims plus a service fee. I had my non-Tesla car done and that was $110 as they were off rims, plus a $30 home visit fee.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverGS

Vawlkus

Feb 28, 2017
Halifax
It’s probably due to the Rangers getting slammed and being unable to call in other Rangers from elsewhere to back them up thanks to Covid. I know our local Ranger is getting run ragged since he has customers that are spread out so much.

wayner

Oct 29, 2014
Toronto
I thought that they stopped doing tire changes in Toronto several years ago and started referring people to Go Tire. I used to have my tires done at Lawrence Ave in Toronto until they started this policy.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC