Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No More Model X Holiday Easter Egg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely sad to confirm that it is gone...hopefully it will be back next year.

It was all just a dream.

For those who didn't get to play the light show, this refers to what gets displayed on the center console when the show was over:
i-XjtWCT3-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormond
Weren't there two different codes based on the software version? modelxmas was one. I can't seem to find the other code anymore. Not sure if any of you have tried both codes?

EDIT: Just saw a mention of "holiday" being the other code

The more I watch the Easter Egg on the Model X's with PUP makes me regret not getting it.

Seems stupid, right? But there are actually quite a few differences in the show. Not only am I missing the fog lights, but I've also noticed lights within the headlamps that aren't present...so there are quite a few notes and beats that aren't accented during the sequence.

Those extra lights in the headlights are the lights used to light to your left and right as you make turns. Also happens when you turn your blinker on. Lights up that side so you can see around the corner better.

Best implementation of adaptive headlights I've seen!

I wonder if it can be activated on request. In the fall they will be many EV demos at National Drive Electric Week 2017 and it could be a good way to draw attention to the lot.
Actually, that is a great idea. But I am convinced that the only way to communicate effectively with Tesla is to tweet Elon. So somebody with a Twitter account please tweet him and ask for a NDEW Easter Egg.