Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No New Maps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Please be helpful rather than clever. You have to scroll through a bunch of posts before you get the info you need, even with those links. Here's the info:

" After the update to 2018.12 there will be a large download, over WiFi, your MCU will reboot and display the release notes again, but this time they include information about the new, beta, navigation system.".

Apparently this update can take many days before it occurs. I just got the 2018.12 update this morning, so I am now waiting...

Reactions: jimmyjohn
I know there are BEST POSTS and TAGS and WHAT'S NEW.

Could there be a UNIVERSALLY AGREED moderator tag for certain posts (such as yours)?

I'm going to have a hard time reading through 200 pages of certain threads to glean insights.

Please be helpful rather than clever. You have to scroll through a bunch of posts before you get the info you need, even with those links. Here's the info:

" After the update to 2018.12 there will be a large download, over WiFi, your MCU will reboot and display the release notes again, but this time they include information about the new, beta, navigation system.".

Apparently this update can take many days before it occurs. I just got the 2018.12 update this morning, so I am now waiting...