Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Notification on PowerWall Grid Failure, App Bug? V 3.10.5, iPhone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just joined this thread and read the entire thing. I also have the no notifications issue, but I do have a notifications check box for power outage in my app. I don’t have a vehicle. I have the latest app and IOS versions on two iPhones and an iPad. All the notification settings in both places are enabled. I have had my PW’s for two months and have had several outages, both real and breaker tests longer than 6 minutes. I have NEVER received any notifications. My support agent says it was escalated to level II but I’ve heard nothing back. I have a whole house system and if I don’t know the grid went out, I could potentially deplete the batteries in a short amount of time. This is ridiculous. Are there any updates or fixes yet? Thanks.
Ouch. I guess I am lucky, if the batteries die, then my generator kicks in, but poor solution.

I just joined this thread and read the entire thing. I also have the no notifications issue, but I do have a notifications check box for power outage in my app. I don’t have a vehicle. I have the latest app and IOS versions on two iPhones and an iPad. All the notification settings in both places are enabled. I have had my PW’s for two months and have had several outages, both real and breaker tests longer than 6 minutes. I have NEVER received any notifications. My support agent says it was escalated to level II but I’ve heard nothing back. I have a whole house system and if I don’t know the grid went out, I could potentially deplete the batteries in a short amount of time. This is ridiculous. Are there any updates or fixes yet? Thanks.
I feel for you reading 100 posts. ;)
Apparently no fixes yet as you are still having issues. I am also having the same issue and had notified Tesla as others. Still waiting for resolution.