Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No panic button?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Brother T

Stealth Performance
Nov 12, 2019
Chicago
How does one invoke a panic function (honking and flashing lights) like one would by pressing the red button on the key fob of other cars?

Also, it snowed and frosted today and I noticed there is no way to heat the LED headlight lens. Does Model 3 have a heat element that defrosts the headlight lens from being frosted which reduces visibility at night?

Attachments

• 58FC2B6D-8993-4AC6-ADD5-957EB9E6034B.jpeg
    58FC2B6D-8993-4AC6-ADD5-957EB9E6034B.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 227
  • A68A608C-95FC-4E51-8C06-1E202C5DB00F.jpeg
    A68A608C-95FC-4E51-8C06-1E202C5DB00F.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 113
"Also, it snowed and frosted today and I noticed there is no way to heat the LED headlight lens. Does Model 3 have a heat element that defrosts the headlight lens from being frosted which reduces visibility at night?".

Nope. I don't think it has a panic function either - at least I've not found it.

There are two separate buttons on the app for flash and honk and they both only beep/flash once. I was hoping for a button or quick launch shortcut that would activate panic function to keep beeping and honking at the mothaf** that is trying to invade my space.

Also, it snowed and frosted today and I noticed there is no way to heat the LED headlight lens. Does Model 3 have a heat element that defrosts the headlight lens from being frosted which reduces visibility at night?
This is a whole level of cold that makes me a little less disturbed by the ridiculous cost of living in Southern California.

My sympathies for your weather challenges.

Reactions: Brother T