Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No power seats in base model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, but guys don't forget, that $5k also gets you a lid for the console...a LID boys, do you hear me...A LID!!!
I'm in.. :) Seriously, the marketing is probably, like with BMW and Audi, have so much missing from the base car that everyone will get the PUP for things they have to have. Power seats, heated whatever, glass roof, power mirrors, etc. I think most of those are things I want. Or I will have to spring for one of the larger cars, since there seems to be a lot missing that we thought was coming (and can't wait until it might be added later... jeez...).

I wish I could unbundle the power seats. They add unnecessary weight, are slower, and are something else to break down the road. Never liked them. The memory part would be kind of cool but more of a gimmick than anything else.

The only thing I really want in the PUP is the sound upgrade and the center console stuff like USB ports in back. Kind of expensive upgrade just to get those things.