Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No push up notifications

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I have a problem that drive me mad. I am IT person so this should not be a problem for me to solve but it looks like problem is out of my control.

So I am owner of M3 LR since November. I had configure both phone and car to get push notifications. Most important one for me is when I leave car unlocked. But I dont get any, not when starting charge or ending. Not when I m on supercharge, not when I need to continue my travel.

I did write to tesla, they wrote me some long sms to check have I enables notification etc so for now I am ignoring them.

I have Samsung S9+.

Any helpful advice?

Thanks upfront

Assuming your Android phone connects to the car, there are multiple settings screens that can block notifications:

* In the Tesla app > tap the user icon/circle in the upper right > pick the car > Settings > Notifications.
* Android Settings app > Notifications > App Settings > Tesla.
* Android Settings app > Notifications > Do Not Disturb. Ensure that DND is off or else it allows notifications to at least appear in the notification bar.