Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NO Radio at all

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try these steps:

1. Set the car to play audio via bluetooth from your phone. Play something and wait for the sound to come through.
2. Go back to the radio and pick XM.

This has happened to my old X a few times when I used my iPhone as a remote control via the Media tab in the Tesla app.

Try these steps:

1. Set the car to play audio via bluetooth from your phone. Play something and wait for the sound to come through.
2. Go back to the radio and pick XM.

This has happened to my old X a few times when I used my iPhone as a remote control via the Media tab in the Tesla app.
i rebooted twice..no dice. decided to give it some rest time. ½ hr later went in car it was fine. I kept saying to myself you keep treating this MX as a car and it’s really a computer with wheels and when I did that I calmed down because this is not abnormal behavior for TECHNOLOGY mobile devices or our desktops.....our teslas are if you will HYBRIDS...between computers & vehicles. thanks for your help

Common problem. I’ll probably cancel my XM subscription since it’s so unreliable on Tesla products. I have subscriptions on my ICE cars and can just stream it via Bluetooth from my phone rather than paying for another subscription. Tesla really needs to fix this.