Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NO Radio at all

jerseygirl18

jersey girl
Aug 21, 2019
Delray Bch/Chicago/Brklyn
I normally use Sirius..none today & no movement of the choices or any other stations
I left my car and the stuff i tried playing from phone began once i left the car. BUG from firmware update?? anyone else?? i rebooted twice.

ilyak

Mar 16, 2019
Walpole, NH
Try these steps:

1. Set the car to play audio via bluetooth from your phone. Play something and wait for the sound to come through.
2. Go back to the radio and pick XM.

This has happened to my old X a few times when I used my iPhone as a remote control via the Media tab in the Tesla app.

jerseygirl18

jersey girl
Aug 21, 2019
Delray Bch/Chicago/Brklyn
Try these steps:

1. Set the car to play audio via bluetooth from your phone. Play something and wait for the sound to come through.
2. Go back to the radio and pick XM.

This has happened to my old X a few times when I used my iPhone as a remote control via the Media tab in the Tesla app.
i rebooted twice..no dice. decided to give it some rest time. ½ hr later went in car it was fine. I kept saying to myself you keep treating this MX as a car and it’s really a computer with wheels and when I did that I calmed down because this is not abnormal behavior for TECHNOLOGY mobile devices or our desktops.....our teslas are if you will HYBRIDS...between computers & vehicles. thanks for your help

K2500Z71

Jul 17, 2019
Upstate NY
Common problem. I’ll probably cancel my XM subscription since it’s so unreliable on Tesla products. I have subscriptions on my ICE cars and can just stream it via Bluetooth from my phone rather than paying for another subscription. Tesla really needs to fix this.

jboy210

Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2016
Northern California
I just want Tesla to bring Spotify to Teslas in the US. Spotify is standard on EU Teslas.

I will happily pay for second Spotify premium subscription to get it on my Tesla.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC