Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No reboot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been about 2 months since I last got an update on my T3.
A couple of weeks ago I did a reboot holding down the brake and pushing both buttons but I never got the T.

This morning I tried again and the only thing that happened was it kept going to my phone and / or wanting voice commands so I tried pushing the left button first but it didn't help.

Does this have to go to SC?

It's been about 2 months since I last got an update on my T3.
A couple of weeks ago I did a reboot holding down the brake and pushing both buttons but I never got the T.

This morning I tried again and the only thing that happened was it kept going to my phone and / or wanting voice commands so I tried pushing the left button first but it didn't help.

Does this have to go to SC?

Will the left button mute the Radio?

I suspect your doing it wrong, are you holding both buttons?

Will the left button mute the Radio?

I suspect your doing it wrong, are you holding both buttons?
============
Yes. I push the brake and hold down both buttons simultaneously or as much so as I can.

I've tried pushing the brake first. No help.
Each button first. No help.

However, I didn't have my seat belt fastened so maybe. Although I don't see why that should have anything to do with it since no one is going to do a full reset while the car is moving. I sure hope they wouldn't.

I will be in the car again this afternoon and I will try it again.

============
Yes. I push the brake and hold down both buttons simultaneously or as much so as I can.

I've tried pushing the brake first. No help.
Each button first. No help.

However, I didn't have my seat belt fastened so maybe. Although I don't see why that should have anything to do with it since no one is going to do a full reset while the car is moving. I sure hope they wouldn't.

I will be in the car again this afternoon and I will try it again.

Brake won’t effect it rebooting or not just the type of reboot you get, so don’t worry about brake.

seat belt doesn’t matter.

I asked if your left button muted radio, if it doesn’t it may be broken. If it does I think you are doing something not right. You proved the right works by saying it was prompting for voice.

Don’t push to hard. And make sure your pushing in and not sideways.

left is mute, right is voice prompt. that’s what the action is, just hit mute and voice prompt simultaneously for a few seconds.